ini jalan cuma sekerat, kerana pemuda ini tidak suka penghujung jalan yang bersirat.

16 February 2011

i.n.t.r.a.p.e.r.s.o.n.a.l

HI....
actually im tired today...
tired pretend im happy as usual..
tired attend my class..
tired with my friends..
and my heart felt so so so dying...
and......
today i need to choose..
there will be a trip this weekend to Batu Hampar with my college so i can chill and have fun in there..
but i already promise with someone too this weekend...
im going to see her and that moment will give me a truly happiness..
but...yeah...i really miss her right now...
2 days without contact each other...
so what should i choose?
hey,its ok...i don't want your opinion..
i just asking myself...
just like my lecturer said, "we have to communicate with ourself so we can be a good listener and can solve any problem that coming....."
Well,after i finished my "kompang" class today,i went home..
Along the way,i talked to myself..
so this was my conversation..
____________________________________________________________________
|Me : what i've done?
|Myself : u should ask yourself
|Me : yeaaa...i'm asking you right now!
|Myself : maybe she had a problem right now..so u need to give her some time to cool down..
|Me : come on..i'm here ok?i can help by listen to her problem and try to solve..
|Myself : maybe this is her personal problem...so she can't discuss this problem with u..
|Me : maybe...or maybe i do something that make she mad like now..?
|Myself : u already asked her about this right?
|Me : yes i do..and she told me its nothing..
|Myself : so?believed her and just wait ok?
|Me : yea...i really missed her..2 days i try call and text but there's no answer..
|Myself : hey dude! it just 2 days...u waited 2 years to got her love right?so just be patient ok?
|Me : ok...i'll try my best.....
|Myself : that's my boy...hahahaha...
|Me : i want to be the best man for her..
|Myself : then u should try be from now!
|Me : but i don't know how...
|Myself : ok,first u should be a good muslim...
|Me : why?
|Myself : if u have strong religious beliefs,u will be a good man in your life and for her too...
|Me : owh...thats right...
|Myself : i know u can...
|Me : yea...thanks dude...
|Myself : we are one right?
|Myself : hahaha...yea...i forgot about that...=P
|________________________________________________________________

so when i think deep in my heart, i need to be more good than now...
in these 2 days i've wait for u...and im gonna wait because i love u deeply,honestly and mostly..
and i choose to waiting for u and will be wait until u ready...=)


~luna

No comments: